The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how many miles can you get for a ten pounds of petrol

Guest supratuning

Guest supratuning

Just wondering how many miles can you get for a ten pounds of petrol because i get 50-55 miles now on my 1.1 punto and i was thinking if it is similer i should upgrade to a supracar

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest supratuning

im gona turn 21 this month had my lecense 3 years and will insure it as a second driver got a quate for 1295 for a NA as a second driver from elephant

I usually get around 23mpg from my N/A. IU dunno what that works out per £10 but a full tank is usually good for 250-300 miles.

Quite frankly though, if mpg is a concern I'd strongly suggest getting something a little tamer! It's very much a case of if you have to ask then you can't afford it :) :)

or a hair dryer :)

Seriously though, you will be shocked at the difference that the extra 2 litres will make.

I went from a 1.8 3-series beema (sorry guys) and they are supposed to be juicy.

I was shocked when I filled up (£60 ish) and then 180 - 200 miles later the light came on :shock:

or a hair dryer :)

Seriously though, you will be shocked at the difference that the extra 2 litres will make.

I went from a 1.8 3-series beema (sorry guys) and they are supposed to be juicy.

I was shocked when I filled up (£60 ish) and then 180 - 200 miles later the light came on :shock:

Yeah he is right, my tank holds £65.00 maybe more at a push and that lasts me about 200 miles (roughly) but then it also depends on how you drive it and what type of driving e.g urban/motorway and mine is an N/A to. I feel like i live at the petrol station!!