The mkiv Supra Owners Club

project supra

Guest CoolsBlue

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue

should of said more...not looking for a TT or anything...lol...just want a damaged supra that i can get for £1000, or a little more...there must be some out there that fall into my price range?

Guest CoolsBlue

hey man, how am i sad? im 16 working my ass of every day for the last flipping few weeks earning my way to a supra. working 10hrs a day in a shitty factory and will work out the year. i got my first pay...so thats all i can spend...obviously when i get more i can spend more...that doesnt make me a sad prick. you only call me that because u got a supra and i dont...what a warm welcoming start to mkiv forums...

Not sure where the shouting has come from??

But anyway.. welcome to the board mate...

Fair play to you if your only 16..nice to have other one at the younger scale taking an interest in the jap market/supras..

Do you have MSN? or an email i can contact you on..may be able to help you out/ point you in the right direction..

Let me know

Ta

Gord

I can't possibly see how at that age you are going to be able to afford a Mkiv Supra unless you have a win or something or you're not telling us? Even insuring it will be £2-3k a year as a first car under 21 years. Probably more.

If it was that easy don't you think all kids your age would have them?

Cheapest NA Supra I've seen worth buying went recently for 2k, and that was a one off.

Go for it If you can mate, I'm sure you'll find something, it may be a little more than 1k but I guess you could be working on the car for a few years? who knows?, I wish I could have had an opportuninty to do something like this so good luck :)

Guest CoolsBlue

i live at home with my mum and dad, didnt get grades on gcse's so will take the college course next sept, so i got time to work and time for the supra. by christmas (when work finishes) ill have apprx £4000. then possibly find more work. obviuosly ill have to get another job for insurance and running the car etc. but im earning about £900 a month. so the cheaper i get one, the more more money i got to splash out on it....i know body work, so would prefer body damage.

factory fodder? whats that?

Telford is full of unskilled workers with no ambition and poor education that are quite happy to work in one of the many factories here like a zombie.

I've been there in my student days, it's not pretty - but brings home a good wage if you can put up with the monotony, crap conversation and bitch fights.

Still - they work hard and do something I wouldn't want to do making the interior doors and parcels shelves etc for Aston Martin and the such like.

I'm not knocking all factory workers - There's plenty of skilled work in factories etc...and I'm happy these guys are working rather than taking the slack ass doll handout approach to life. It's just stuffing butter into rolls to make garlic bread (which I have done) isn't my idea of a career.