The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aristo Engine

mattanna

Just want some opinions on my Aristo, as you may have seen it needs new big end shells which will not be cheap, it is with Lucifer and i will trust his judgment, but how much would it cost to get another engine and put that in(i suppose risk of a used engine is it may go the same way?)

cheers

Matt

Just want some opinions on my Aristo, as you may have seen it needs new big end shells which will not be cheap, it is with Lucifer and i will trust his judgment, but how much would it cost to get another engine and put that in(i suppose risk of a used engine is it may go the same way?)

cheers

Matt

looking at your threads, you seem to be throwing shit loads of notes at this car, you have spent this much mate, i would fix your engine, at least you will know it has all been done and you won't stand the risk of it going again..:)

cheers

Matt

i can't see it happening again as the 2jz-gte is such a strong and reliable engine and failures like this are so rare. You could pick up another engine for around a £1k and another £300 to fit i'd say. Jezzybabes would be the one to ask for an engine