The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just fitted my Veilside skirts

johnd-mkiv

What a mission these are, they taken me 5 hours and they still need work, from first offering them up they was miles out nearly a 2" gap around the rear, after cutting and sanding them I had got them fairly close. I then temp fixed them with self tapping screws as ill need to remove them to add more fibre glass where the gaps are plus one of the front wings will have to be removed where a lorry hit me :( Fairly happy with the out come just needs finnishing now worst bits are around the bottom front corner of the door where it catches when opening the door.

first pics are what they were like first offered up then as the day went by, just needs a bit more sanding then some bonding and dave (supraloopy) to paint them :eyebrows: ;)

MVC-396S.JPG

MVC-397S.JPG

MVC-398S.JPG

MVC-399S.JPG

MVC-400S.JPG

MVC-401S.JPG

MVC-402S.JPG

MVC-403S.JPG

MVC-404S.JPG

MVC-405S.JPG

Bought them from a company called replikit along with the front bumper and spats, guess you get what you pay for just annoys me why people go to the effort of making a copy with a crap mould. The pics dont really show how they look now as they are near perfect in places just a few bits here an there that could be expected but just a bit more time will have it sorted

yer thats the firm

"Don't waste your hard earned cash on cheap bodykits, buy from Replikit, we know what we're doing":confused: :confused:

Tried a number of times to get a refund as the front bumper arived with a 2" crack in the front, I spent a day on that getting it to fit, then dave spent a day prepping and painting it:rolleyes: