The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A massive thank to Dimitri from Greece and..!

fastisnice

While I was in Greece, i've had lots of problems with my supra, HKS twin plate clutch went which f***d my 3rd-4th grear synchros!, SP manifold was completely f***d,crank pulley was left somewhere on my pavement!! and some other little problems here and there, luckily Dimitri was there with his fast and furious style garage He had there few other Supras from around the globe!!, he managed to sort my car in 3 days!!, he also did some tricks which made my car faster and more live!!, he was working day and night and i was also so surprised as he had every single part off a supra from bolts to gearboxes!! in his garage. My car now feels like new and is much more responsive and faster..Dimitri is far the most knowledgable engineer on supras who has ever worked on my car!. He knows WHERE EVERY single bit goes on a supra blindfolded. After my trip back to London my car is running so much better and reliable!. He also charged me peanuts for the amount of work he carried out on my car. From now on he is the only one who will carry out any serious work on my car.. I was also very pissed off because he discovered so many mistakes on my engine which proved that even serious good tuners over here don't really pay attention to details and even serious problems which can cause big damages!. Dimitri went over half of my engine replacing every single pipe/hose/bolt which wasn't good..Over here you pay too much money for poor/average work. He also fine tuned my Motec low down for city and traffic driving. My sup is so much more fun to drive all round as good as stock!. I would highly recommend him for ANY work you might need, And definately for AEM/ANY ECU mapping- .He is a TOP tuner!!!

Dimitri without you i wouldn't have a supra for at least a year,would still be in Greece!

Many thanks man!

Kwstas

The trip guys was absolutely AMAZING!,I wish we could arrange a supra trip..Im driving every july to Greece.. Driving in Greece is a pleasure, you can enjoy your supra PROPERLY 100%. They also had a world car meet/event in a night club and i saw 5 supras,ferraris,lamborghinis and whatever else you can imagine, i've been racing from R1's to hayabusas, Ferraris, you name it! i even found a brand new Vyper!..And off course they all saw my flames:d

Dimitri can offer mapping all over Europe, he is always coming to UK and Holland mapping cars!..

Thanks for your kind words Kosta, i just saw the thread by accident. I will actually visit the UK, when you find me another decent MKIV TT UK spec manual or auto, or J spec manual priced good, that i can drive back with it. In that visit i hope i meet, a few of the MKIV guys. Maybe we can organise some vacation for everybody in Greece, next summer andeverybody can drive down here, and get their rides sorted out competely. It's worth it i think. And probably next summer my shop will be able to handle 6 MKIVs at the same time and not only 3. We will talk again. And thanks again for your kind words, it's always good to see that one's work is appreciated in this way. Cheers. Take Paul Evans for a ride to see what the Mad Scientist has done, i talked to him today and he says, he isn't going in the car with a Mad Greek, tuned by a Mad Scientist. He was so funny today. Later.