The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Singled by Turbofit - Now i remember why i bought a supra!

MaveriK

Firstly, Woooohooooooooo!! The drive back last night was incredible, no kills just lots of fun. Its been such a long time since i drove the beast but FOOK ME the single set-up is lush. :yahoo: :clap:

Greg & Sam were excellent, as stated they kept me upto speed every step of the way. I expected the install to be professional but it was way beyond that in my opinion, will post some pics up when my camera decides to buck up.

Also, not only did the single go in but they fixed my radiator, odometer, dials and exchanged my exhaust for a better fitting one. New clips and putting the FPR on the right way round, generally tidying up/correcting the completely botched Paul Kunt work. Went out with Dan to finish the cars mapping and not only is he an expert mapper but not too bad on the bird spotting front either, top man! :salute:

I couldnt be happier it was just a shame while i was up there that Sam didnt have any headache pills for my hangover.

So in conclusion Turbofit have restored my faith in spanner monkeys but if you have a headache use Boots! :p

I wonder what is safe to stick on a 1JZ-GTE. I'm sure that my engine would be suitable for a decent sized turbo :D

B the Gt35R is a supurb Turbo to run on the 1JZ, Prolly one of the best out there actually. Very quick spooling which should feel like the stock setup but with the .82 housing you should see mid 400's at the wheels. We're doing one on a mk3 in the new year.

You will also get away with the straight 550 drop ins and resistor pack and just an SAFC.

EDIT: But get them wheels sorted first lol