The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Track Day

Bobbeh

I've booked an afternoon on 14th October at Bedford Autodrome for a track session... anyone else up for it? Not bad for £100 ish, or £175 for the full day.

(This is the weekend after the JapshowII at Santa Pod)

If anyones interested let me know, check out the link below for details too:

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdays/trackdays.asp?circuit=all&type=car

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to do this Bobbeh but my cars a bit bent, chassis leg needs pulling, shocks are fecked and i keep getting a intermittent misfire when the car is warm,cold or bored. I wouldnt mind coming up to watch or bringing my uncles 996 Carrera 2 so you can all see how yours fair against it?!

Yeah, noise limits are pretty strict there, I still have both cats in and am still taking my baffle just in case.

Kosmic, bring what you want :) I'm just going for fun and have included some tuition with my afternoon so I can get some tips on my driving and to help learn the track, as it will be my 1st time at Bedford.

If i can get my wheel alignment done and sort out a baffle then i hope to do this, what session are you doing Bobbeh ?

Bedford is the track i want to start the supra on as i haven't really pushed her before and it is supposedly quite generous with run off, and no gravel traps and tyre walls ;)

Very interested in this Bobbeh, never done a track day before but would love to give it a try :)

I'll try and get the sound level tested and confirm later in the week.

Not sure if an decatted RSR with the baffle in will meet the noise limit..

As requested, also moved to East events section.

Fingers crossed the noise is okay!

BPU and putting out good power. Will be fitting a full set of shiny new Bilsteins and stock drop links the week before along with the Lance W allignement setup. Should be as ready for a track as it's ever been. The biggest problem is going to be the driver! (oh and the brakes, no 'UK' ones here :D )

Are you allowed round with an instructor or chosen passenger? Wouldn't mind someone with a little more experience to give a few pointers (Bobbeh, Simon? :innocent: )