The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Back- Single Turbo!!!

Voo51

Clean install but as Burt says you really need some heatshielding, as the exhaust side will emit a lot of heat.

A turbo blanket is best but just some fabricated metal covering the exhaust side of the turbo will help.

I see it's got a water feed, so does that mean it's a DBB turbo?

Im just going on what he/she told me in an earlier thread. I was very wary about doing that with my 550 injectors. in fact i limited my boost to 0.8bar to be 100% i wasn't going to knacker anything which i know is overly cautious but i'd rather be safe then sorry

Right another quikie as i have got to get ready for the gumball and i havnt even washed my car yet, its been suh a hectic few days!!!!

It is a billet b4040 from Thor, i am having a bit at a time done as im not made of money!!

This is just the begininngig for it - Turbo kit manifold etc plus fse pressure regulater and fuel pump. Its only running at 0.8 bar at the mo so its only at 389bhp, were going to put it up to 1 bar soon making it just over 400bhp, thats on standard injetors etc.

It then goes in again in jan for ecu upgrade, bigger injectors and front mount intercooler, the aim is to get it up to 600-650bhp by feb ready for the year ahead.

Im sure theres loads iv missed out but i times pressing and i have got to straighten my hair!!!

Oh and thanks Burt i will get a turbo blanket:d