The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group buy?????

vvteye

Steve, no worries, my comment was very tongue in cheek, but was referring to this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=975701&postcount=174

and this in particular

1) I think the 'repost' culture here is getting out of hand. Therefore I'm suggesting we crack down on repost posts. To 'repost' a thread from now on you'll need to make sure the original thread is less than a week old. You will also have to include a link back to the original thread. We (the mods) may start trying to merge reposts and the original threads, therefore we need the link. Once someone has identified a thread as a repost, no one else needs to point out that it's a repost. And the "RE".."PO"..."ST" replies are to stop.

Btw: I'm not a 'real' mod I have no real powers :(

Mike

ahhh cheers mate. Well at least it was less than a week old... SORRY MODS!

I've just checked and noted it was only a couple of hours ago. First repost I've done... I feel a right twat!

Missed the 1200 hp link and apart from searching on posts for supra or ebay ( and the ebay reference was spely e-bay to f*ck that up) I can't really see how you can guarantee not to repost without being online all the time....

Ahh theres an idea... Think I'll pull a sicky for tomorrow :tongue:

is it a scam..... i don't care wether the seller as 100% feeback that bloke is ready to do a runner simple as that, $8600 for a car that has a tilton clutch which is practicly worth that alone, it has a mod list of all the best bits you can buy, in u.s a car like that especially a supra would go for $45000-$65000 supras are expensive there.