The mkiv Supra Owners Club

possibility of Lexus LF-A being built here in the UK.

SupraStar 3000

Some people are calling the Lexus LF-A the "new Supra".

With a report to day that Toyotas factory in Derbyshire are matching their japanese counterparts in production and making profit they might now start manufacturing Lexus cars too, so its also feasible that the LF-A could be made here in the UK :)

WOOHOO!

ive been to the derby factory which was brill to see, about quailty thay would never build a lexus in the uk NEVER! as the uk build quailty is shit compared to japan! i spoke to lexus area manager dave hall the other day and he said he hasnt heard of the new supra being built, apprantly the new supra will be built end of next year same time as the LF-A, i recon there both the same car!!! the LF-A will be coming out but who really knows what it will look like? i dont and i bl**dy work for lexus

To stray from the lexus a touch.....i have a friend that works at the Toyota parts distribution plant at magna park in Lutterworth. They ship parts including 'prototypes' to plants in Japan and worldwide........guess where this is going. :search: :eyebrows:

MKV anyone?

Not that i'll believe a word of it until i see it, but apparently Auto salon 2008 will be the big reveal.