The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Check this photo out

Mas

Hi guys

CHECK THE LAST LIGHT ON THE LEFT (AIRBAG ALIKE ) NEXT TO THE SEATBELT LIGHT.(PIC FROM THOR)

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/images/supra_auxilary2.jpg

I just noticed this light is not coming On in the dash, TBH dont remember how it used to operate before, I assume it should come On when you start up the engine for a few seconds and then it goes off?!!!!

got a new bulb from the toyota dealer and still cant get it to come ON, just want to make sure what the light is for, looks like an airbag light but mine is an RZ 94 and thught RZ's dont have an airbag originally anyway, so what is it then?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP GUYS

Got any pics of that metal thing fitted?

will take a few pic when all is back, painted the dash aswel and all is left is to fit the DVD unit and then will post up some pic mate.

how much was the blub mate? and do you have a part number as mine is blown! thanks ;)

the bulb cost me £2.55 (inc VAT@ £0.38p) and the part number is 83119-24670

Yes mate, got them from thore, took me 2 or 3 days , cant remember exactly but they came very quick, they are faultless mate well worth the money. really recommend them to all, they look the part and the colours just fantastic :)

As your car doesn't have airbags and therefore doesn't have the necessary wiring to bring that light on - perhaps they DID give you your old bulb back!!

:p

I was thinking the same TBH, but the guy sounded much thicker than that, took me 10 days to get the 3 bulbs I wanted (2 came in after 5 days) and this was the last one that took ages, but any way as long as I know whats going on sod the £2ish :D

have u got pics of the thor kit installed?

Yeah mate will take some hopefully tomorrow as the dash still kind of open and not all back in.