The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am I spending too much?

ChrisSZ

ask capital one,
ROFL:d :D

I haven't asked them to increase my limit yet but I may do so soon.

I'm trying to justify it all by working out what I've saved

£250ish to col = no saving

£250is to Lucifer = saved about £200:)

£300 to CJ = saved about £300

So, the bling from Colin is free and I've still saved some money LOL - unfortunately the ballast won't see it quite this way:(

After having spent a fair few quid with colsoop for bling, I then commited myself to some nice BZ sideskirts from Lucifer and I have just got a set of UK brakes from CJ - all within the space of a month:Pling:

Am I spending too much on the car?

:D :d :D

Keep up the good work:cool:

I know im steeling your thread a bit here but ive had a messy months too, this much worths being thrown at my car:

Tax £195 (i think?)

MOT £60

Service £100

7 Eagle F1s (3 slashed) £1300

Full respray £3500 (maybe more)

New Spoiler £250

Do-Luck Front £440

Aint supras a bitch hey!?!! lol

I know im steeling your thread a bit here but ive had a messy months too, this much worths being thrown at my car:

Tax £195 (i think?)

MOT £60

Service £100

7 Eagle F1s (3 slashed) £1300

Full respray £3500 (maybe more)

New Spoiler £250

Do-Luck Front £440

Aint supras a bitch hey!?!! lol

Shit:Pling: :Pling: That's a lotta dosh for one month mate (gizza job?):) Shame some toe-rag slashed your tyres mate - get on duty with an air rifle:eyebrows:

Why worry in life - life is certainly not a re-show and if the Supe gives you pleasure and it is your hobby, then why not spend a few quid.

Enjoy it m8!!

After having spent a fair few quid with colsoop for bling, I then commited myself to some nice BZ sideskirts from Lucifer and I have just got a set of UK brakes from CJ - all within the space of a month:Pling:

If you think your spending too much on your car Chris, you can always spend some money on mine, sorta even it out a bit. :D .

Once my car goes in for the planned work, i'm gonna stop looking at my bank statements for a while. :D . Already spent over £1400 on bits this month.

Sorry to heat that Nismo. I remember your post mate but thankfully you didn't attach pics otherwise it would of hurt us all to see a supras damaged that badly. Wasn't it keyed all round and tyres slashed?

If it makes you feel justified in spending the cash I just had my car keyed and have spent out £1,700 this month on a £1k service and £680 respray. Supras are ALWAYS worth it though. ;)

no. I can write the invoice to say any amount you you like :D

P.s i hope to be done on the weekend after the delays i have had.

LOL. Don't worry mate - I have plenty more plans for your services yet:eyebrows: Been browsing under the bonnet and looking to see what I can see that needs a polish. Got a fair old list so far:d :D