The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best tyres.

tucky40

I have Firestone SZ80's and they are superb. 265/35/18 on the rear and 235/40/18 on the front. They were Just over £400 fitted and balanced and so far i am well impressed in the dry or wet. They are made by bridgestone.

They are supposed to be quite hard wearing but i have only had them on for the last 2000 miles so will let you know how they last.

I am sure you wont go wrong with any of the top brands but with the weather closing in i would probably stay away from the softer compounds of the toyos or the pirelli Pzeros.

I use goodyear eagle f1 and love them after having many different tyres for all my cars and deem them the best all round in terms of quality and price, if money is no object then pirrelli p zero rosso* (has to be the rosso* awesome tyre but too pricey for me to deem them better than eagles in my opinion) also the toyo t1r is a great tyre.