The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supras getting common, hmmm maybe not

chilli

Just got back from taking a break down in the west country. ~1500 miles travelled, 7 counties visited and too many towns and villages to mention.

in this trip, how many Supras did I see?

just 3 in total!

1 red one in Penzance, can't remember the others.

just goes to show, they may be more popular now than ever but they are still hardly common.

oh and we definitely spotted more skylines than that - but not a lot more. Saw one rx7, and too many imprezas and evos to count.

Come up here. Drive in Leeds with your eyes shut and you'll hit a Supra.

I'd heard that actually, and when I was in Leeds I had a drive around the city for a while and didn't see one :( oh and by the looks of things nobody saw me either :(

Had fun in the tunnels though :eyebrows:

Oh, and round here (Crewe and Nantwich) I've seen 3 maybe 4 in a year of ownership. Fair few (about 6 I think) in Northwich though where I spend a lot of time.

See a couple in and around Guildford, however i don't think they are club members as they don't ever respond to insane waving (I wonder why) or the sighting posts. In fact more annoyingly the wife see's more on her travels, she always says "i saw a silver one today, and a red" etc......

Spot me then (you cant miss me)!!! I always have a big grin on my face and flash and wave when I see others in their Supes

See a couple in and around Guildford, however i don't think they are club members as they don't ever respond to insane waving (I wonder why) or the sighting posts.

yeah for some strange reason I always feel quite put out when I see a supra and the driver is just a regular person (i.e. not a crazy enthusiast) and just sees it as a regular car.

saw a silver supra a while back in a local shop car park, put a card on the window and then later bumped into the owner, she was completely oblivious to the point I just saw I was wasting my time trying to talk to her and ask her about it, such a waste I thought. Then again I suppose they are just cars like any other arn't they? (except mine of course :p )