The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Confused! Running really well!

Pig

After cleaning my idle control valve, the car seems to be running really well!

The idle is fine and more to the point a LOT of the lag seems to have disapeared.

1st gear seems to be still a little laggy, i presume that just the joys of a single though.

Before cleaning it when i used to push the car the egt's would climb very quickly and if it went too high the car would start smoking. It doesnt seem to do this anymore.

I pushed the car and got the EGT's up to 800 then let off, they dropped fine. Before they used to rise and then fall (at which point i would shit my self lol)

This crazy but great news means i have just ordered an aeromotive FPR and a boost controller. See if she will handle a little more eh!:eyebrows:

Just too add to it too, i was going to take the car off the road on sunday, after cleaning the ICV but needed to use it for work on monday. Saw off a corvette on the way to work too :cool: