The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rather cheap uk

lockys96

I would not go near a car with that mileage.... imo you would be much better of paying an extra couple of k for a car with half the miles.:)

Yeah but you're after a car with nutcase spec.. tbh you're probably doing more damage to your engine and drivetrain with your massive single than that engine has had to put up with even though its done much higher mileage.

Yeah but you're after a car with nutcase spec.. tbh you're probably doing more damage to your engine and drivetrain with your massive single than that engine has had to put up with even though its done much higher mileage.

nah im not talking about a big single car... what im trying to say is that if you was to pay a little extra in the first place and go for one with half the miles it would cost you less in the long run.. all imo of course...

nah im not talking about a big single car... what im trying to say is that if you was to pay a little extra in the first place and go for one with half the miles it would cost you less in the long run.. all imo of course...

Yup I agree with that point :)

I'd be doing the same as Jamie by paying a little more for less mileage, I always buy my cars with low mileage and run them up to around the 60k mark as I think this is a good mileage to sell on, once over 70/80 I feel that cars are just that little bit harder to sell at a decent price and it starts limiting buyers.

But its costing you now;)

Ha ha, more than the car is worth yes! @ the time i bought the best i could afford though! especially as i more than doubled my budget!

IMO modding a high milage car is a asking for disaster.

Even leaving a car std, after 100k lots of little things are starting to go wrong. There are supras running over 200k though!