The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust Advice Please

AdzC

Could you guys please give me some advice on what exhaust to get to replace the Tanabe Hyper Medallion currently on my SZ-R?

Shortlist stands at:

HKS Silent Hi-Power

Apexi N1 Evo

RS*R GTII

Blitz Nur Spec R

Don't want the sound to be ridiculous but do want the car to sound like a 3l straight 6.

Thanks

Are you de-catted? RS*R and Nur Spec will be VERY loud on an NA (without the baffle in anyway). Can't comment on the Apexi. Those new HKS are supposedly nice but a tad quiet for most, although after having my (along with many other people's) HKS exhaust (the older non-silent type :D) rot from the inside out I'll not have one again.

Current one has rotted because the pipework is mild steel. I've had it welded 3 thimes now so need to replace it sooner rather than later.

I like how the Tanabe comes out ot the rear bumper straight and is flush with the cut out. Not de-catted though.

have an apexi N1 EVO and love it mate. full stainless, quiet on tickover but nice and raspy on WOT

Do you have any sound clips mate?

Are you NA?

I think martin (mkiv store) is doing a group buy on nur specs at the moment

Where is the information on this please?

i'm n/a yeah, don't have a sound clip though i'm afraid.

will try and get one if you like though mate

If you could mate i'd appreciate it.

Pictures would also be good if possible?

Thanks for the replies guys still not made my mind up yet though. Need it to be completely stainless steel.