The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from a new Aristo V300 owner!

aido

Hi folks, just picked up my Aristo V300 a couple of weeks ago, got it from Pete Betts over at Thor so she's been in good hands!

Someone pointed me in the direction of it and so just had to buy it - Pete was absolutely sound and everything was really easy to sort out!

Loving the car, definite wolf in sheeps clothing, catches everyone out!

She's going in the bodyshop in a few weeks for a bumper respray and to sort out some rear panel damage, but apart from that is great!

She's already had new brakes all round and is having the timing belt replaced on Thursday.

Modification wise she's got a bleed valve, colder spark plugs and a custom exhaust system, not sure what the mufflers are but they remind me of Blitz NurSpecs with the slashcut, only bigger! Also one of the last things Pete did was put on a brand new set of TTE Grand Prix alloys! The rear is limo tinted and I've since taken it to TintR to get the fronts done, only gone to 35% though so I don't get too much trouble! Apart from that I've just replaced the rear light clusters and orange side repeaters with clear ones and also chromed the front grille since it was peppered anyway so a bit of paint stripper and she looks much tidier!

I'm in the Chesterfield area, in fact I've just been having a look around the site and recognise a couple of cars from this area!

You'll probably see me around, I've been spotted by a couple of TOC members already! It sounds fantastic, especially under WOT, it's great seeing people's faces when they're expecting to see a Supra or something sporty looking and see me drive past with my pipe and smoking jacket :D

Here's a couple of pics that Pete took before I bought it:

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1672/sta60550yp1.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3995/backendcopyof7.jpg

Once funds allow I'm going to get a boost controller and probably the fuel cut defender on there, it's not derestricted yet so tops out at 110, but that's enough for me for now, I'm getting one of the SLD's off Pete when he's perfected the kickdown problems he was experiencing.

I'll see you all around :D

welcome mate
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

That is a sexy car bud... I've been toying with the idea of chopping in my N/A for an Aristo.. but can't seem to part with it!

There are a couple of Aristo boys on here - Arr Aristo (Tom) & Robert, who has a single conversion on his... both very nice cars.. :cool:

Hello mate,welcome to the club. Lovely car you have there :)

Thanks mate, just had a look at yours and it's in a whole other league!

Love those wheels you've got on the Aristo, I've got a set of Blitz Z1's here that need refurbing badly and then I'm tempted to try those out on mine, not sure whether to offload them or not though to be honest!

The cars having a timing belt done soon and then I've been looking through this forum to find some garages near me that can do a full service - think I may have blown a cat already! Also going into the bodyshop in a few weeks and once that's done I'll get some nice arty farty pics done!

Always wanted a Supra so I made do with this for now - love the fact that it's such a sleeper - no one expects these cars to have the soul of a Supra TT :D