The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what the hell is happening to the prices of our cars

gaz1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to admit, and i don't own a supe yet, that i'm seeing more and more "chavs" driving these cars than ever now - and it must purely be because they are becoming so cheaply available.

Last one I'm certain had a 17yr old behind the wheel. That worries me.

:(

Its good for me to see prices come down, as it means I can afford a better example when i come to buy. But on the other hand it means they'll be far too common.

NO chance, they dont maintain them!

was about to say exactly that - they buy em, pay for the insurance from their dole money, and rag them until they fall apart. They don't maintain them, probably use 95ron supermarket petrol and don't tend to give a damn.

Thinking of selling my tt 6 speed manual on a m plate, any idea what i should be asking for? Its white with 17ins alloys, hks superdrager exhaust, trd front strutbrace, apexi super air flow converter, boost gauge, turbo timer, greddy boost controler, hks mushroom air filter, hks dump valve, electric folding mirrors but only o/s seems to be working. Its got a years mot and 6 months tax. I hope the prices havent droped to much, I want to go for a face lift model. approx 58000 miles

Thinking of selling my tt 6 speed manual on a m plate, any idea what i should be asking for? Its white with 17ins alloys, hks superdrager exhaust, trd front strutbrace, apexi super air flow converter, boost gauge, turbo timer, greddy boost controler, hks mushroom air filter, hks dump valve, electric folding mirrors but only o/s seems to be working. Its got a years mot and 6 months tax. I hope the prices havent droped to much, I want to go for a face lift model.

Miles?

Terrible, but i was dropping the Aristo of at Lucifers today and saw yours parked there Gaz, looks beautiful and i'm sure is worth more than £3000, lol

Matt

do you really think so, i could get last months bill money back then:D :p

I know im gonna get flamed but i think thats all a na of that age is worth:search: ..

Jamie..... :tongue:

maintenance, running & insurance costs of the TT should put most of the chavs off.

rubbish.

The prices are all over the place, a member here sold his veilside na for 9k or thereabouts, people will always pay top dollar for a good car.

I sold my M reg NA for £5500 about 75k miles, for a quick sale to buy the Aristo.

this has been covered b4, TT's nationwide have dropped in price, if people on this forum see that and sell NA's cheap for a sale they will go. NA's up here still fetch upwards of £6500, it depends on the country. I sold quick but if could have waited would have got £7k for mine;)