The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RHS - UK spec dash panel, are they easy to get?

KaoriFan

in the near future, i am thinking of replacing my RHS j-spec dash panel, for something i want to undertake..

i would like to have the option of using the switches for the UK lighting arrangement for other lighting options as well as replacing the awful looking j-spec foglight switch.

just wondered how easy they are to obtain in really good condition, and the kind of costs involved.

thanks in advance,

Ian

(btw, sorry if in wrong section, but didn't seem technical or 'parts' section)

cheers Nic for the quick reply :D

roughly how long does shipping take, just so i know in advance, there is no real rush.

ja ne

Ian

Hi Ian

Parts will take around 4 weeks to order from Toyota Japan to HK, plus 5-7 days postage to UK.

cheers

Hi Ian

Parts will take around 4 weeks to order from Toyota Japan to HK, plus 5-7 days postage to UK.

cheers

thanks Nic,

hopefully be in touch next week as i am going to see if i need any other dash bits. some have a few old-age marks, so deciding if i want to replace them now

i know i want the RHS part with the UK lighting switches, and substitute that for the j-spec part i have already.

have a good weekend, all the best

Ian