The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thieving Skum stole the Centre Caps off my Wheels!!!

Sean1933

I parked my car in the shopping centre car park and went off to the pub for an hour or so. Come back to find two of the centre caps have been stolen off my 17" Works wheels!!! :chav: :protest:

Who do people do this! They are never going to be of any benefit to anyone else, especially as they only took 2 of them!

Anyone know if you can even buy these on their own? If so where from and how much! :search:

BEFORE: DSC00268.JPG

AFTER: DSC00267.JPG

Maybe you could be thinking ahead a tad and use a runabout for parking in dodgy places.

Otherwise you risk scratches and vandalism. Even if you catch them in the act, what are you going to do? Are the scumbags worth you getting a criminal record?

Maybe you could be thinking ahead a tad and use a runabout for parking in dodgy places.

Otherwise you risk scratches and vandalism. Even if you catch them in the act, what are you going to do? Are the scumbags worth you getting a criminal record?

NO not worth getting a record for!

But i dont have a runabout, and to be honest its not really a dodgy area, i would not leave my car in a dodgy area. The council estate is 10 mins walk away...so what is a 'Safe Distance' from pikey land?

NO not worth getting a record for!

But i dont have a runabout, and to be honest its not really a dodgy area, i would not leave my car in a dodgy area. The council estate is 10 mins walk away...so what is a 'Safe Distance' from pikey land?

Doesn't have to be a council estate tbh, the green eyed monster can strike anywhere!:(