The mkiv Supra Owners Club

na-t kit

bowk1uk

Good find, these are what Turbofit, apparently use and seem to be reliable. The cost they charge is the fitting as it is quite labour intensive.

Also on NA-T is DaveH, he has been making Turbo kits for the NA for a while now and has proven power, if I remember correctly he has a big power NA-T car.

He is also a sponsor of that forum, under Boostwerx.

I went out with GazzaGSI in his car last weekend and it's truly phenomenal! I'm in the process of saving/borrowing to afford the kit myself, i'll be using turbofit by the look of it as the workmanship looks 2nd to none!

Just a little pricey at over £4000 fitted but i couldnt sell my N/A and put £4k towards it and get a TT with the same power as i will have with the N/A-T kit.

Hiya,

Here is acouple of pics to show you the install:

I think Turbofit have done around 8 NA-T conversions now or maybe acouple less with acouple in their garage having it done. As far as I know there isnt another company in the UK that has done as many and as reliable as they have been so far.

As mentioned the manifold and IC pipework is all fabricated on site to ensure a perfectfit and the quality of work is unreal. I didnt expect the work to of such a high standard when I collected my car 3 months ago.

Afew people absolutely slate xspower stuff on here, well I'll gve it a chance and if things do start to go wrong then I may slate it too but I drive the car fairly hard and been on the strip afew times with it now and never had a problem. And IF something did go wrong I have a complete 1 year garuntee on my engine anway, which is the garuntee Turbofit give. If it breaks within a year, they fix it. Cant ask for much more than that compared to some cowboys out there.

For £ for power the kit is very, very good. It has almost doubled the power my NA was originally. There are acouple of other things you may need to purchase, for example: uprated injectors, fuel pump, safc2, avcr etc only if you are after a fair bit more power.

If you have anymore questions just let us know.

Cheers

Gaz

i would love to do ithis... just bourght a house and its screwing around with my car plans.... damn it !

after the rewire replumb new kitchen new bathroom and i have 2 lodgers in to pay my mortgage im going na-t....

might have to buy a stealth car aswell as i wouldnt be able to afford the petrol to run it 75 miles everyday lol

Hi guys

I have got the parts for that kit but got them seperatly and not together just make sure you get the turbo that is for the non VVTI model as it has a 3" inlet so clears the distributor. I am just waiting on some funds clearing into my account then I will be calling Mkivstore to get it booked in.

Hi guys

I have got the parts for that kit but got them seperatly and not together just make sure you get the turbo that is for the non VVTI model as it has a 3" inlet so clears the distributor. I am just waiting on some funds clearing into my account then I will be calling Mkivstore to get it booked in.

did you find it cheaper buying the bits seperately?

no it wasnt but XS-power wernt doing the full kit when I started out :(.

well hats off to you fella... think your brave ...

cant wait to do it myself... as for my money situation i might buy my bits seperately... a bit every month lol