The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop request

psymon

lol why u wana do that? is it because the american forum is hating the look of ur fenders and wing, as far as i see it they talk sh*t they just wana be the best at everything, mind you i havent seen any good looking supras on there site apart from the engines

lol why u wana do that? is it because the american forum is hating the look of ur fenders and wing, as far as i see it they talk sh*t they just wana be the best at everything, mind you i havent seen any good looking supras on there site apart from the engines

you haven't seen any good looking supras on supraforums??? have you got shit in your eyes?

you haven't seen any good looking supras on supraforums??? have you got shit in your eyes?

nah lol but im just saying everytime most of our members post on there iv noticed how they dont like many things of our supras although it looks nice like psymons they dont like the wing or fenders i dont see anything wrong he has a wicked supe

Theres tons of gorgeous supras on the supraforums, Jazz you havent had a good look yet. There are many who have "that look" your after as well, just need to have a proper scavage through there. IMHO the yanks have permenant PMT when it comes to styling. Fcuk what they say,just do what makes you happy. The wing looks good btw

im not taking the piss out of them but iv noticed some of our members who have spent money to make their supes look good and the only comments they get back from that forum is get rid of this or that it looks crap

Mainly the ones who complain are just tired of seeing (mostly)Veilside bits stuck all over most examples they see from the UK. They hate the JDM look as usually its that look that helps stereotype the import owner/ricer in the US import car scene.... and considering most examples in the UK come from Japan, many with crazy kits on them I can understand why.

Gamers got a warm reception as did Jamiep's, both pukka examples.

Personally I love the look of your car Psymon, leave it :) Spoilerless would look too bland.

Guys...

I was only curious after seeing a nice red one (not yours Jaime) another one in the US...

As for the comments on supra forums, its up the individiual. I have bout 50/50 good and bad... I really hate the stock look in the US with bling Oem wheels, yuk. But thats just my opinion.

I love my car the way it is, just wondered what it would look like.

Oh by the way, I have different wheels now that fill the arches alot better.

cheers

Si

I really hate the stock look in the US with bling Oem wheels, yuk. But thats just my opinion.

I love my car the way it is, just wondered what it would look like.

Thats not a 'US look' as such, its just a case of people disliking the stock wheels but seeing no need for a bodykit on a car that is considered by most to be loud/overstyled.

... and glad to hear it :thumbs: