The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Welsh Motor Show

CardiffSupra

Had a great day out some crazy cars about also some very nice cars were on show. Can't beleve how much money some people spend on saxos, 206's etc, one saxo(green one in the pic) was coverd in leather and snake skin inside and out with shit loads of ice...Why? i don't know! . 4 of us from the club went and one turned up later who we don't know. Anyone here? (white, black wheels, spolierless)

Gutted there were no Lambos there.

Anyway here are the pics :D

More coming!

• 2 weeks later...

To all who attended the inaugural Wales Motor Show...

Primarily, and most importantly, thankyou all for coming, without the support of all the Car Clubs it wouldn't have been anything like as good, so a big thankyou to all of you, you were all a big part of the show, glad you enjoyed it as much as we did...

Having read some comments on threads in various forums I can see that on the whole everyone enjoyed the day, the positive comments far outweigh the negative ones, and I hope you can all see the potential of the show, but that said, there are negative comments which we would like to address and rectify for next year, with that in mind I have posted a questionnaire on the WMS Forum...

http://lupisites.co.uk/walesmotorshow/viewtopic.php?t=46

..we will do our best to act on any points raised.

Cheers,

Toby.

:)