The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever adjusted your adjustable suspension?

Getrag

Ever adjusted your suspension?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Ever adjusted your suspension?

• Yes
    • No

Lots of people pay a good bit more on top or already good suspension to get the versions that are adjustable.

This is for people that have adjustable suspension (any area, height, damping etc...). Be honest, have you ever adjusted the suspension AFTER you put it on the car. (even if it was on the car before you got it).

As said already adjustable suspension allows you to fine tune the ride height and damping to suit your needs. A decent tuner will adjust the suspension set up when the coilovers are fitted, so once setup there is no really reason to adjust it again.

I've spent a bit of time fine tuning mine to get ride height and damping just right, probably won't be adjusting it again now it is sorted.

I had to adjust my tein kit as it was too low and kept catching on petrol station slip roads, speed bumps, bit pot holes etc....

It was easy to change and took no more than 40mins all in. All I used was the spanners, and a ruler!! Oh and the instructions. It wasn't very difficult!!

Had to adjust my tien. The ride was awfull, it was just jumping accross the road every time it hit a pothole and i couldnt clear any speed humps, you should see the damage to my vielside front bumper. Its not good. Only took be ten minutes to adjust but its handling much better now and my back has stopped hurting from the shock.