The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jurgen, how u do it?

lockys96

are prices back on the way up,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-Black-Manual-N-A-with-full-Veilside-kit_W0QQitemZ130018910234QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and still reserve not met,

i see plenty of tt's on ebay that dont make that sort of money

Fantastic...

And its a NA!!! ,

so put that in your pipe and smoke it you TT boys!!! :p :p :p

and all the Jokers who make fun of us NA chaps, just gos to show people like Supra in all their forms.. and everyone has a different budget

Must be the Veilside kit...

Now this is interesting,

as so many of you continually take the "P" about us guys / ladies with Veilside kits and spoilers fitted and it being old hat..

Food for thought,,

this kit and style is over 10 yrs old now, so if people are still fitting them isn't that a testiment to the Veilside style??

Will people still be de-spoilering / fitting TRD and all the countless others in another 10 years??? think not guys

And the Veilside started and continues to be interpreted in countless other kits for other cars too..

So when i read comments and people being slated about having a Veilside i find that quite amusing... but really we are the ones with the individual and classic look of the Supra that took the world by storm 10 years ago with this look, and 10 years later we are still talking about... not other styles....

How can an NA be worth that much? Even with all the cosmetic stuff done to it. Plus, I wouldn't bid on a car with a respray until I'd seen the paint job.

My TT cost less than that a year a go and I think it's a better looking Sup. Although I guess I would say that! :D

Stop with this talk of selling up:d

I've only considered it as ive been without it for over 3 months now and when i was down the auctions i was very tempted by the EVOs. I expect i'll fall in love with the supe again once it is actually back. Ive got loads of progress pics from GVN now and the cars looking the bollox so i can see light at the tunnel:cool:

Fantastic...

And its a NA!!! ,

so put that in your pipe and smoke it you TT boys!!! :p :p :p

and all the Jokers who make fun of us NA chaps, just gos to show people like Supra in all their forms.. and everyone has a different budget

Must be the Veilside kit...

Now this is interesting,

as so many of you continually take the "P" about us guys / ladies with Veilside kits and spoilers fitted and it being old hat..

Food for thought,,

this kit and style is over 10 yrs old now, so if people are still fitting them isn't that a testiment to the Veilside style??

Will people still be de-spoilering / fitting TRD and all the countless others in another 10 years??? think not guys

And the Veilside started and continues to be interpreted in countless other kits for other cars too..

So when i read comments and people being slated about having a Veilside i find that quite amusing... but really we are the ones with the individual and classic look of the Supra that took the world by storm 10 years ago with this look, and 10 years later we are still talking about... not other styles....

If people take the pi** of your NA and your Veilside kit, then your'e hanging with the wrong crowd :(

IMHO I think the only people I've met that have a problem with NA's is some people that own them who think "we" look down on them... not so in my experience.

NA's - TT's - Singles, they are all great looking (with or without Veilside's etc) and damn fast :D

Lose your "chip" enjoy your great car...... :) :) :)

G

I've only considered it as ive been without it for over 3 months now and when i was down the auctions i was very tempted by the EVOs. I expect i'll fall in love with the supe again once it is actually back. Ive got loads of progress pics from GVN now and the cars looking the bollox so i can see light at the tunnel:cool:

just keep telling yourself you have sold it,

then when pickup day comes along, it will be a big suprise

If people take the pi** of your NA and your Veilside kit, then your'e hanging with the wrong crowd :(

IMHO I think the only people I've met that have a problem with NA's is some people that own them who think "we" look down on them... not so in my experience.

NA's - TT's - Singles, they are all great looking (with or without Veilside's etc) and damn fast :D

G

:yeahthat:

Spooky post count too Gatso

G

Got no chip mate,

Was thinking of the Single route,

but to be honest the NA comments from TT's boys does get a little boring..

The crowd as you put it are "here" .. trying reading all the NA comments.. why try and distroy a car,

Lets face it the NA was more popular and sold more, so why the comments, the TT is for the balls out performance if you want it all "nearly" 2 seconds of it to 60

I enjoy the Supra as much as everyone, just think the TTvs NA topic is a little silly,

We all like Supras ... end of

How come your name's Blitz Supra then if you love Veilside so much? :D

???? blitz supra is a forum name... meaningless, Why does your forum name mean something??

Did i say i loved the Veilside??... nope

If you read the thread, its just states that the Veilside is a classic and is still in demand 10 years later, So the negative comments and p taking of members with a Veilside seems a little unjustified,

We all have our opinions, some don't like it , but that is what makes up all different, life would be boring otherwise.

yep its my car or was my car, sold pending payment now :)

Looked great,

hope you got the price you wanted,

The buyer i take it just wanted a stunning Supra and the engine was of no importance... Wonder if you'll see it turn up at any of the shows throughout the year?? OR SEE IT IN MAGS..