The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint opinions

supradibbs

my next supra is gonna have a complete respray but just cant decide what colour

so far i think the kit is gonna be full top secret type 2 do spoilered with a few secret secret bits lol so far been thinking a nice pearl gold midnight purple or rover trophy blue

any opinions want something diffrent but kinnda feel like it all be done before anyway

I love the Rover blue.

I'd say don't go for anything too fancy, I feel it cheapens the car and dates them. All this metal flick and chromoflair stuff looks so tacky nowadays. Even TVRs struggle to live with it now IMHO. (A complete sod to touch up or match afterwards too)

I'd like to see more green ones. There's a nice dark Audi green, even the MG Xpower green too.

yeah i dont want anything too complicated simple but a nice deep colour i always thought darker colours suit the supra lines also need too bear in mind what will match in the engine bay hoses etc

god i cant decide

It sounds easy picking a colour doesn't it? Ive just had this dilemma and not long to make my mind up so i just went with a colour that ive wanted since i bought the supra although i'm still not 100% on it but i just couldn't decide

my next supra is gonna have a complete respray but just cant decide what colour

so far i think the kit is gonna be full top secret type 2 do spoilered with a few secret secret bits lol so far been thinking a nice pearl gold midnight purple or rover trophy blue

any opinions want something diffrent but kinnda feel like it all be done before anyway

oi naff off with the trophy blue:tongue:

Maybe not the kinda colour you want but I always thought Candy Apple Red was the best colour I'd seen on a Supra.

There's someone on here with theirs in that colour - they have a huge dragon decal on it tho.

That is Jason and its an airbrushed graphic. Lovely car

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem - i've ordered a carbon bonnet so my respray will need to suit that - and i gotta red leather dashboard and interior, :D with some yellow and grey/blue leather seats

it's unique anyway!! :)

im thinking like a pure shiney white if it exists - tht would b the dogs swingers i reckon

but im a newbie so i dunno much i guess