The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Keep your eyes on the ring

lust2luv

The LF-A is not the new Supra. It will be a Lexus.

Any new Supra wont be out for years, even if one may be demo'd next year. For example, even the LF-A isnt out yet and thats been kicking around for at least 2 years.

Anyway, re: the article... who cares who test drives them.. what a load of bs.

Guest dee_rz

Nice little read, to my understanding the mkv will come out but there keeping very quite about it as i'm guessing they want to make an big impact and thats why there not advertising on there lists of cars to come out :cool:

Why mention everything else and not the Supra? Whats the point. I think they're not mentioning it because it aint coming out ;)

I don't think one is likely for a couple of years... but wasn't the MKIV out pretty soon after first being unveiled at the motor show?

The LF-A is a hybrid according to this weeks autocar.

V8 5L + hybrid electric.

I think the hybrid is an option. Supposed to be a standalone V8 as well (previously going to be a V10).

Emissions laws state the emissions a car company's total range have to average below. So if Toyota are producing 95% frugal family cars, that gives them leeway to go wild with a sports model (within reason); whereas maintaining 3 or 4 sporty models as they used to gives them less leeway.

:looney: