The mkiv Supra Owners Club

York Drag Way August Bank Holiday

Dave222

Hi again Dave, nice to meat you. hopefully we will see you again,

i had a blast really chuffed with my times (being a girl and all) Leon says it is his turn next time once we have the Intercooler system put on. Should be soon

Will you be going to Elvington?

Leslie

Hi again Dave, nice to meat you. hopefully we will see you again,

i had a blast really chuffed with my times (being a girl and all) Leon says it is his turn next time once we have the Intercooler system put on. Should be soon

Will you be going to Elvington?

Leslie

what times did you get Leslie? i'll be at Elvington & hopefully a few others too. You & Leon planning on going?

Well dont laugh 'cause i am a beginner, and did not know you had to put your wheels on the line thingy to stage it or something, but i still managed to do 14.24 sec in a quarter mile, top speed that run was 100.54 mph..........can do better, car is booked in for the end of september, so if we come to elvington it would be the same spec as it is now, which i suppose is fine... Totally hooked Leon can spend as much as he likes i just want MORE horse power hehehehehehe addicted!!!!Leslie

Well dont laugh 'cause i am a beginner, and did not know you had to put your wheels on the line thingy to stage it or something, but i still managed to do 14.24 sec in a quarter mile, top speed that run was 100.54 mph..........can do better, car is booked in for the end of september, so if we come to elvington it would be the same spec as it is now, which i suppose is fine... Totally hooked Leon can spend as much as he likes i just want MORE horse power hehehehehehe addicted!!!!Leslie

that's brill for a first go :D definitely need to get yourself to Elvington, just for more practise!!

edit: that also gets you in the top 60 :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=29073

It is just fighting off Leon, cause he will want a turn next, ah well just means we will have to buy a soop each!!

Leslie

i'm not sure, but they may allow you to swap drivers so you can both have a go?! they probably wouldn't notice anyway if you had your helmet on!

I suppose so, i still think getting our own soops would be better!

He used to race V8's, so i was really surprised when he said i could go, i think we will be going to Elvington, i will just pay for both of us to race, as long as we keep a record of each of our times.

• 7 months later...
I suppose so, i still think getting our own soops would be better!

He used to race V8's, so i was really surprised when he said i could go, i think we will be going to Elvington, i will just pay for both of us to race, as long as we keep a record of each of our times.

nice to see the women kicking there mens ass at drag strip.

if you get new times ill put them up for u on list