The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cajun Supra

Guest legion44

Guest legion44

Hey everyone!

Ive just recently been "hardcore" about modifying my supra and thought that i would join a few more good forums as a valuable info resource. This one looked really good.

My name is Logan and im from the U.S (yes im a yank :) ). I moved over to lafayette after Hurricane Katrina drove me out of New Orleans. I am more interested in drifting than anything else and am setting my supra up for that.

Hopew to get to know alot of people on this site.

Guest legion44

here are some pics...

these are a few months old sep for the ones without the wing...I have a few new pics that i havnt even uploaded onto my comp yet. Ill try to upload those today.

Guest legion44

Thanks guys, im glad to be here and love the UK. Im hoping to travel there in the somewhat near future. Would be going next summer but I got an opportunity to go to japan i couldnt pass up (my teenage brother is going to a language and culture school in tokyo next summer and my parents did not want him going by himself so they are paying me and paying for me to accompany him there), so im planning on going to england the year after :)

Guest legion44
Hi Legion44

The only thing I know about Lafayette is that Axl Rose is from there :)

Any pics or specs of your car?

we have really good food here. Maybe i can ship yall (yes we say yall ( yall= you all)) some cajun spices ;)

Guest legion44

indeed. Genuine Tabasco sauce, Tony Sacheries cajun spice, anything you have an itch to try, just let me know. :) ...This is all assuming that if and when i make it over to england...some of you will take this particular yank to get drunk out of his mind...and it dosent take me much. :)

Guest legion44
Welcome mate. Loving the wheels on your car. Which ones are they??

the ones in the pics are the SSR GT3s...I still have them and use for competition wheels. I currently have the Blitz Technospeed Z2 wheels.

I got the car off the jackstands last night after installing my STANCE coilovers and just guessed at the height settings.

...the front is almost acceptable but the rear is crazy-retarded-low. My Blitz exhaust is hitting jsut about everything on the louisiana roads i have to drive on. :)

needless to say ill be making adjsutments this evenging. im thinking maybe a half inch higher in the front and 2" higher in the rear, or i may jsut leave fornts where they are and jsut roll the fenders.

Guest legion44

thanks...and believeme, im dodging bullets typing all this. My desk is right next to the printer so everybody walks by. im gettting really fast at pulling up Excel files. :)

Guest legion44
Hi logan, are you the guy i bought the leather seat covers off

if not that was just a stab in the dark and must be another logan

oohhh yeah and welcome to the UK owners club mate

must not be me, i still use my stock leather seats to play gran turismo 4, project gotham 3, and other video games in. Supra seats make excellent house furniture! :ok:

Guest legion44
hi :welcome:

did your supra cost an arm and a leg? They all seem to go for silly money over there! To think a relative of mine sold his 1995 TT 6 spped for 10,000USD back in 2000 ho hum

i bought mine for 25000 USD, a good price for the US market. the lower milage "close to stock" models still go for around 45000 USD.

Whats the average going price for a European Supra TT 6 spd with low...er...kilometer...age. That dosnt sound right at all. lol. One with low kilometers. (somewhere around 40k-80k miles)

Welcome, great supra! Loving the colour, what is it? Im presuming its custom?

Its Diamler Chrysler "Steel Gray"...a color found on the dodge vipers for a short period of time. The color wasnt popular enough to stay around with them but i love it!