The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone

jevansio

Just thought I'd say a quick hello after signing up today :)

Don't own a Supra yet... but I'm going to look at one on Saturday and all being well should be the proud owner of a black TT 6 speed :D.

I've just moved up from a modded MR2 (they've been my last 3 cars) and have been a member of IMOC for years, now I look forward to the same friendly atmosphere here,

Jay

Welcome mate you'll enjoy it on here all friendly and a very busy forum :(

If you look in the FAQ, there is a great document on what to look for when buying a Supra.

Why thank you,

LOL, already it downloaded it today at work & read several times :), I'm going to take the buyers guide with me, it's a pretty good doc for a prospective newbie Supra owner,

Jay

Hey Danny, how are ya?

Well I wasn't until last Saturday, had my mind set on either a Cerbera or a C5 Z06. I've always loved the Supra though and I scanned the ads on here and it rekindled my love for them :D

Are you planning on getting one? (Edit that - I've just seen your Sig, I thought you had a Scooby???)

Jay

Isn't it always the case :D

Indeed it is!

Not a bad price for the conversion though, 380bhp at the hubs which would take the total amount spent on my car to about £6k (including buying it!) which is phenomanomanomanel value for money!

What have you got planned then? 6speed manual TT? planning on modding? :cool:

You can't go wrong with £6K Dan!!!!

Yeah 6 Sp Man TT, going for the standard look, and a set of 18" deep dish alloys (unsure of what to get yet).

Maybe after a month or so I'll get it to BPU level (it's nearly there, just need it decatting), then... hang on I'm getting carried away here, I haven't even bought the thing yet :)

Sounds like a good plan though! before you know it, it'll be big single and the full works! :)

Ive still got your old MR2 in my garage, had it out tonight actually to take a few more bits off to sell (ganador mirrors and Rev6 exhaust) going out in the turbo'd supe at the weekend was the incentive i needed to get it sorted out and sold.

Just like to say a great big Thank You to Stuart (superb bloke - and his mam & dad). The car is a peach :D

The 4 hour drive back yesterday was great, the Supra just lapped up the miles in comfort (my poor lass has to drive my Rover 216 back lol).

Off out now to perform the UK brake conversion (had the car ), time to get my hands dirty,

Jay

Just like to say a great big Thank You to Stuart (superb bloke - and his mam & dad). The car is a peach :D

The 4 hour drive back yesterday was great, the Supra just lapped up the miles in comfort (my poor lass has to drive my Rover 216 back lol).

Off out now to perform the UK brake conversion (had the car ), time to get my hands dirty,

Jay

You may need this....

http://www.sixplus.co.uk/suprabrakeswap/