The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need turbo's!!!

adman

Decided to pop down to the local Tesco for some bits and bobs and as it's a nice night for a little drive... even decided to take the baffle out of my R*SR exhaust just to annoy the neighbours :p

Anyways, I've had my car for about 4 weeks now and had a couple of 18 year old twats in Clio's and Punto's thinking they can outstrip me, but tonight I pulled up alongside a D-reg Ford Sierra Cosworth. After a couple of glances at each other the lights went green and we both pelted it off the line... I reckon I had him for the first 50 yards but then....... he was offski!!

What kind of power are these things kicking out?? I don't think it was stock as I heard his turbo spool up (even over the noise of my exhaust!!) but christ and the preverbial bicycle, it was fast!!

So I now want a big fat turbo... its a shame my bank manager wont put anymore 0's on the end of my credit limit.... :(

What made it even more worse was the 10 year old passenger pointing and laughing at me.... :blink: