The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matt H's T67 :D

wkdtime

Took a an hour trip to Bluewater where i met up with Matt and fcuk was it worth it...His car is awsome, the power band is nice and broad and it just keeps pulling!

The boost is very linear and comes on full sing before TTC!

Went for a sprint down a 'private race track', at one point were doing 80 leptons and the next the speedo needle was vertically down.

Matt also lived up to the 'Late braking' and scared the life out of me, i tried my best not to show it:D.

The power is manageable and very very strong, i could here RLTC cutting in when Matt shifted down a gear (Running 1.4Bar)..sounded like a spifire with the exhaust popping.

All in all i am now convinced that the T67 is for me, Matt has some extra bits in his engine so he can run 1.8Bar+....but i wont be looking to push it that much, 1.4Bar is more than enough for me:D

So to sum it up, for those who are thinking about going single....dont think, just do it:)

The T67 is devastatinlgy fast and spools up quicker than i thought, it makes BPU seem very slow:D

Cheers Matt, your a top bloke, really helpful, and its nice to put a face to a name.

Took a an hour trip to Bluewater where i met up with Matt and fcuk was it worth it...His car is awsome, the power band is nice and broad and it just keeps pulling!

Went for a sprint down a 'private race track', at one point were doing 80 leptons and the next the speedo needle was vertically down.

Matt also lived up to the 'Late braking' and scared the life out of me, i tried my best not to show it:D.

The power is manageable and very very strong, i could here RLTC cutting in when Matt shifted down a gear (Running 1.4Bar)..sounded like a spifire with the exhaust popping.

All in all i am now convinced that the T67 is for me, Matt has some extra bits in his engine so he can run 1.8Bar+....but i wont be looking to push it that much, 1.4Bar is more than enough for me:D

So to sum it up, for those who are thinking about going single....dont think, just do it:)

The T67 is devastatinlgy fast and spools up quicker than i thought, it makes BPU seem very slow:D

Cheers Matt, your a top bloke, really helpful, and its nice to put a face to a name.

He doesn't late break on purpose...he just can't see far enough ahead ;) :p

Nice, i remember Matts car at Bovongdon last year, at the thrash on the old airstrip. Sounded the nuts screaming up and down the airstrip. Went like the clappers too.