The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You will not believe the weekend I have had

twijesiri

HI Guys

You will not believe the weekend I have had. I will give you the short version as not to bore anybody. Basically I phoned Admiral my insurance company to get the passenger window on the supra replaced, as it is covered by my policy and should only cost me £50 excess.

Well they gave me the number for the RAC windscreen department, and said these guys are “great and professional” and book it in with them.

So I did. I was then told that I had to drop the car off to them at 8.30am Saturday morning, and collect it at 12pm. So I dropped of the car and was told to give my key to one of the team and

And come back 4 hours latter.

When I came back to collect the car, they handed over really quickly and sent me on my way.

When I got home I later discovered the window didn’t open the trim was not put back and lose and there were fresh scratches to the front bumper.

I phone to complain on Sunday, I was told to bring it back in I did. And wasted another two hours as they couldn’t find the fault.

I have complained this morning to the insurance company and RAC, but nobody wants to fix the problem or at least tell me what to do next

Any ideas chaps

Sean

I had a similar incident with Autoglass, except they reversed another car into mine!

I told them I would get the car fixed, which they would pay the bill for and told the Autoglass call centre to give me the details of a different branch to fix the rest of the car. Don't wait for them to suggest something, tell them what you want, as long as it's within reason you should be fine. If you get no joy keep asking to speak to the next person up the chain.

I took Dougs advice and made a real fuss at lunch time, and told them i want it fixed and i dont want to go back to RAC at all.

They said they will work towards getting the car in to my local toyota dealer for them to sort out and look into getting some composation for the hassel.

I let you know what happens