The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supes first Service & MOT...

edd_t

Have had the Supe for just under a year now. Today I took it to Engine Advantages in Witham for its first service and MOT whilst in my hands. I am the first UK owner, so have asked them to give it a good going over, as the dealer didnt give me any service report on it, grrrrrr!

Also getting them to look at my squeeky wheel and knocking suspension.

Have got a feeling im gonna be very skint by the end of the week :(

oh did you have to say that :( lol

it must have had a few major things wrong to cost £800 though?

Not at all, 4 new tyres was the majority of it. New brake hoses, passenger side front wheel brake had seized a little and was rubbing against the brake causing the car to veer left slightly.

All in all nothing else wrong with it and I knew I'd have to pay something along those lines.

WOOHOO

Service and MOT have come to £398! im well chuffed. It sailed through its MOT as well :)

I had a loose wheel bearing on the left hand side, which just needed tightening. And my rear right disk was a little loose which was why it was knocking under breaking.

Ed me and Tom were looking at your car at the southend meet and saying how clean it looked....you should'nt have to much to spend on it, it should sail through

Cheers, and damn right it was clean! :D On the Saturday I spent 5 hours applying paint protector to it! lol (Thankyou Mich and Stu)