The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my Black Supra TT

Sheefa

At the request of wdktime (thanks for the interest mate), here is the car I purchased 4 weeks ago today.:)

She's still looking very clean and has just had a full £1K service. Only trouble is, the poor beaut now has a keyed bonnet (very bad) and a less harmful keyed rear panel. :( Trying to sort this at moment.

She's a J-spec and running at about 430Bhp at the fly. Fully BPU too. Not got any major plans for her, I love it to bits simple as. Going to get the paintwork all sorted, possible full respray later in the year and then think about some real trick interior.:search:

Hope you like her guys - let me know what you think or what I could to to improve the beauty. These photos were taken about 5 weeks ago.:D

Cheers, Greg. ;)

ca_1.jpg

Supra One.jpg

Supra Two.jpg

Supra Engine.jpg

Supra Rear.jpg

Supra Rear2.jpg

Thanks a bunch guys. Hope she stays this clean, I'll certainly be putting the time in! Nice paintwork for original yes, shame about the keying incident though :( but hey life must go on!

It's standard I believe. Standard skirts etc. The way it's best in my eyes. Except it's been nearly decked of course! ;)

Thanks all. It's got Hybrid 3 Turbos and Induction, fully decat etc. Otherwise pretty standard apart from Boost Control / Fuel/Air gauge and that's about it. Nice large intercooler at the front too of course. Very happy with it. In fact, i'm over the moon just to own one and rightfully be a member of this club!

looks nice mate, i still miss black :(

This is the CAT-D with envy hybrids IIRC?

Glad you are happy with it

No Stealth it's most certainly not a CAT-D!! It's totally HPI clear etc and never had any damage, (apart from keying incident recently) and all paintwork is original. Not a single dent either after close inspection. All panels line up too.

Thank you've got this one crossed with another. BUT.....if you know something more than me please let me know!!!!!!!!!

No Stealth it's most certainly not a CAT-D!! It's totally HPI clear etc and never had any damage, (apart from keying incident recently) and all paintwork is original. Not a single dent either after close inspection. All panels line up too.

Thank you've got this one crossed with another. BUT.....if you know something more than me please let me know!!!!!!!!!

Well, I think the bloke you bought it from was Michael H (didn't put the surname deliberately) and IIRC it had envy hybrids and an accident history. Did you do a full check on it yourself? If so, who with?

This is from memory back in early July and I only had a couple of quick emails (which I'll look for), I was looking at many cars at the time so I could easily be confusing it with another hybrid car which had repaired damage.