The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manchester Meet 11th May (Trafford Centre)

Chase

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lee i can bring the picnick basket if you want. will bring some cucumber sarnies with edges cut off for you posh gtr people.

i`ll have beef spread and will get some Pate` for you :)

will bring the flasks and my camp stove

then the drinks will be on me.

nearly forgot will do you some pickled eggs i know how much you like them.

So far I think we have :

Chase

NightRider

B3any

Zac Grant

SkylineLee

MrBoost

MONKEYmark

hey lads wait until you see monkeys newest mod :D

double din indash coffee maker.........puts eyefi's installs to shame......lol

if you dont know me i'll be the one in.............

gtr undies

gtr vest

gtr t-shirt

gtr socks

gtr hat

and i'll be in my gts......hehe

I know I know. Its all the same place to me. I could be bringin one of ur mates too Chase. It was Carmi that told me about it so i thourght i best reply. I'm just bout to go check up on my car now.

It best be done. Fed up of driving round in a £100 Mg Maestro.

Just got it and replied. Ha ha. Ive lost compression in 3 cylinders. Only got a reading of around 50psi in cylinders 1, 5 and 6. Not good when it should be around 160 psi with 125 being the lowest tolerance. Hopefuly gettin it done on warrenty cos it will be VERY expensive. The garage doing it are a japanese modding place, so he's gona try to get me as many modded parts as he can under the warrenty whilst engine is out and head is off. cant wait to get it back

Its in Hindley - Wigan way. They must be good. Last time i went Max Power were there getting a few bits done on there new promotional Midnight Club Skyline. They are well recommended too. The guy who owns it Chris is a sound guy, and owns a Supra himself that he keeps modding. Last i spoke to him, he was waiting for His T68 single turbo to arrive. Try the website. http://www.hypersr.com

Im off there now anyway.

Good good, see if i can get me sen some:sex:

Passing by Large parks is always good if the weathers nice, women sit there and read or so i've been told.:blink:

Perhaps we could stop at a couple of bars that are known to harbour these women:looney:

I'll be there if my car is sorted by then. He's only just got the engine out. Hopefully he'll stick with it now to get it sorted. He had to order a better engine crane or somethin cos the one he had wasnt strong enuf. Best have it back by the 11th. If not, i may still bob down in my awesome £100 MG Maestro. :p