The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Every1

Guest scoob

Hi there, im new just joined as a full member as i have just bought my first supra mk4, ive wanted one for so long i thought sod it get 1. anyways im in the chertsey area, so if there's any1 about that way let us know. anyways just thought id say hi. laters all:p

Welcome mate, word of warning - some members on here do not like the txt slang / ghetto slang as such so you may get a bit of pis taking ;) all in good humour though.

get some pics up of your car...or missus :D

no1 l1kes 1t do they? :rolleyes:

Welcome, BTW ;)

You may want to change your user name too, unless is reference to scooby-doo then its ok, He hee!!:rlol: Scoob beater sounds better! Whats your supe spec?

Well i just got a bog standard 3L non turbo. would've like the twin beast but at my age insurance would have killed me. just been imported though, 45000 miles miliage which isn't too bad. but looking forward to goin to a meet an chilling out supra owners so i can learn a thing or too.

And yeah "scoob" is a reference to scooby do:d i eat like a fat guy. i guess i to am a fat boy slim. maybe i should change my name to that?:p or just "fatboy" plain an simple. lol:d