The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scratched Carbon Bonnet

Guest EncoreWRC

Guest EncoreWRC

Has anyone got any ideas on how to get scratches out of a Carbon Bonnet, had a bit of hassle with it being Scratched last big time last night.. plus 2 slashed tyres and a scratched up bumber.. any idea's would be appreciatted as we can't go to trax with a scratched up bonnet

cheers

Ian & Dee

Not another car being attacked sorry to hear this mate reguarding Scratched in carbon bonnet as long as it has'nt hit the carbon fibre & only the laquer you should be able to flatten back laquer back down to carbon & re-laquer should come up fine but if it's hit the carbon not to sure mate

I hope you get it sorted out soon m8

Guest EncoreWRC
Not another car being attacked sorry to hear this mate reguarding Scratched in carbon bonnet as long as it has'nt hit the carbon fibre & only the laquer you should be able to flatten back laquer back down to carbon & re-laquer should come up fine but if it's hit the carbon not to sure mate

I hope you get it sorted out soon m8

Cheers mate..just had a look its not down to the carbon should be able to fix it like you said!!

Already fixed the two tyres.. not gonna let the little f**kers beat me!!

Cheers

Ian