The mkiv Supra Owners Club

foglight on the various supra models?

Guest Mista_V

Guest Mista_V

I have seen on various Supra's that the foglight seems to appear in different places.

You have the classic "hanging" under the rear bumper, fitted into the bumper etc...

I remember when looking at my Jspec NA for sale I was thinking I was gonna need to fit one because my mates supra has it in the bumper and mine didn't.

I asked the garage owner who didn't know but then we found a switch on the right of my dash which turned on a single fog light WITHIN the right rear cluster...I was well happy with this as I think it looks nicer when you can't see the actual fog light.

I'm just curious if this is the norm on Jspec lights? as i see them fitted in the bumper most of the time etc...

J spec cars don't have a fog light as they are not required in Japan. They are retrofitted in the UK to pass the SVA/MOT and there are, as you have noticied a number of ways of doing it. The preferred way is the mod in the tail light rather than fitting an aftermarket fog lamp.