The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my cuz just got back from malaysia

Guest mk47

You guys will love Malaysia. The police catch you speeding and will issue you with a ticket straight away.

But

Then you can bribe them with cash and they will accept it with a smile and get rid of the ticket.......about a tenner will do :)

Best take a taxi m8 as what we did a few years ago. We were worried that it was going to cost the world as we had been in the taxi for 40 minutes but when we got out, he only charged £1.80; nice surprise!

Taxi's take the pee in Kuala Lumpur nowadays dude. A few years ago, the one-way M25-esque ring road has opened up a whole new can o' bastard taxis. Met up with the wife there and she'd been taken for a half hour tour of the city when the destination was (and I shit you not) 100 metres from the station she got the taxi from. Beware!

i know i told him! he took those on his phone. theres a few other pics ive got but their too big, where inside a shopping mall theres a massive rollercoaster :D ben/chinaman do you guys know what im talking about?

and is the popularity of supras large down there? as he says he seen so many nicely done up ones.