The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all!!

Guest coogsyrsv

Guest coogsyrsv

just joined site tonight, considering buying my first toyota(supra)....all help and info would be grreatly appreciated!!!

TOYOTA Supra TRD 3.0 VVTi,

60000 miles, Genuine Eurbuni styling, 6 speed manual, Jasma exhaust plus filter, desi and apexi gages, full years MOT, metal flake tint, 19 2 piece cahns

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3426/toyotasupratrd30vvtiqy1.jpg

whats this worth ? any info on it?:(

just joined site tonight, considering buying my first toyota(supra)....all help and info would be grreatly appreciated!!!

TOYOTA Supra TRD 3.0 VVTi,

60000 miles, Genuine Eurbuni styling, 6 speed manual, Jasma exhaust plus filter, desi and apexi gages, full years MOT, metal flake tint, 19 2 piece cahns

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3426/toyotasupratrd30vvtiqy1.jpg

whats this worth ? any info on it?:(

Hello and welcome. Do you have any more info on the car? Where is it being sold? A link to an advert?

Hello and welcome to the site :)

This is an NA VVti then? If so, thats quite a rare car. What year is it & what transmission?

A few pointers:

- Its not a TRD car (they are widebody TT only)

- It has Veilside skirts and front bumper

- Not sure on the bonet, looks like a stock one with stuck on vents

What did the seller explain was Eurbuni styling?

Guest coogsyrsv

its 1996 31/12/96... 6 speed manual, thats all the info i have on it at mo!! wanting to check with you guys before i decide anything!! im 27 so nsurance quotes are not too bad, jus got the wife a we runaround , so looking something like this for my self,

If its a 6spd too then it makes it even rarer, it might be the only one on the owners club!

Are you sure about that date though, I thought the VVTi's only came out in mid 97+. Can you get the Vin plate details from the seller (Frame and model number) to verify the spec?

There's a sheet in the FAQ section where you can enter the chassis plate details and get the exact spec, but post up here if you want us to check for you.

Based on that description I would look very carefully at the car as the seller either knows feck all or is deliberately misleading with his advert.

Guest coogsyrsv

anyone tell me what these wagons are like onthe fuel, sounds like a miserable tight arsed c**t question but, i have no idea!! my mate has a nice skyline r33 i think, wreckons hes getting about 90 to 100 to a tenner which is doubtfull i woulda thought!!

Genuine Eurbuni? That's like saying Genuine Fake.

Eurbuni do knock off copies of VeilSide, Bomex, etc etc. (not that that necessarily makes them poor quality though)

my mate has a nice skyline r33 i think, wreckons hes getting about 90 to 100 to a tenner which is doubtfull i woulda thought!!
So 600 miles to a £60 tankful? Yeah right. You'll do well to get half that from a Supra.

anyone tell me what these wagons are like onthe fuel, sounds like a miserable tight arsed c**t question but, i have no idea!! my mate has a nice skyline r33 i think, wreckons hes getting about 90 to 100 to a tenner which is doubtfull i woulda thought!!

I get about 250 miles to a tank, which these days is about £63-65 depending on where you buy it.

It works out about 19 mpg which cosists of mainly shortish journeys with the occasional short (less than 20 miles) run.

If I do a long run, I can get mid to high 20s+ :yahoo:

Guest coogsyrsv

fuel guzzlers then!! i dont have heavy foot really when it comes to cars, i get my adrenalin boosts from my 2004 r1 and 2002 rsv mille, coming from a 2.2 sri 04 vectra lol which does 40/50mpg...family car!!! but i always fancied a kitted out mkIV supra!! not sure if its what i need right now though!! decisions decisions lol

Guest protogeo

Hello.. My name is George and i come from Greece.. Unfortunately there are no supras in my country but if there are they will be less than 5:( I'm 18 years old and my dream is buying a Supra. I hope to buy my dream car in about one or two years if everything goes well for me!:) thx for your attention:)