The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra GT Racing at Brands Hatch on 27th August

kosmic

Hi Guys,

Using my contacts etc ive managed to find out that the Maxspeed Supra GT is entered for the Brands Hatch round of the British GT CHampionship on the 26th/27th August.

Having spoken tot he lovely lady at SRO, the Stephane Ratel Org as some of you may know who organises the FIA GT Championship, she took a keen interest in the possibility of us coming down as a group to show our support.

Also she mentioned that if we were coming down as a group of at least 10+ she could do a special hospitality package which would inlcude the following: Corporate/VIP hospitality passes. Paddock/Pitlane & Grid pass, Full english breakfast, 2 course buffet lunch, access to starting grid for the start of the race, plus special paddock parking for our Supras which would include a photoshoot by some motorsport magazines. The cost of this is £90 per person based on 10+ people. i Thought id mention it to see the interest if any but mainly to inform you all of the Supra entry at Brands :D

Details for the package:

* Official paddock pass

* VIP race centre pass

* Access to the F3 and GT Grid walk - where you will stand next to your favourite cars on the starting grid, 5 minutes before the start of the race (Adults only)

* Gift Bag incl. Programme

* Grandstand seat

* 3 Course hot and cold lunch buffet

* Complimentary open bar, wine and beer, soft drinks, fruit juices, fresh coffee, fresh tea

* Afternoon tea with freshly baked homemade cakes

Wondered what happened to this project, we supplied quite a few parts and technical info for this Supra.

As I had not heard of the car racing I was begining to think the idea had been scrapped but obviously not. Think I may come down to show my support for the project sounds like a good day out.

Kevin

The lady wanted pictures of our supras as a group so if you have any you email and contact her directly:

Fiona Pawley

Tel : + 44 (0) 207 259 25 98

email her pics to: [email protected]

We need 10+ to do this package and paid for or deposits paid today...i know its short notice but just trying to gather interest. If you do want to do this please contact her and arrange payment directly etc :D

Guest dee_rz

Would have done it if my damn car was ready :( damn oil lines havent turned up from boost logic :badmood: will there be another as you can put my name down from any brands, snetteton, silverstone, rockingham or any fairly local to east england :) i'll be on the list, this one is a little short notice and bad timing for me otherwise i'd be in.

We need 10+ to do this package and paid for or deposits paid today...i know its short notice but just trying to gather interest. If you do want to do this please contact her and arrange payment directly etc :D

Wheres an events mod when you need one ;)

Getting payments today? Sounds a bit unrealistic. Shame as it would have been a great offer.

They posted on here a while ago.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=72375

As you'll notice they kind of disappeared part way through the thread. They also failed to turn up at the Snetterton Round of the British GT that they said they were going to be at when we had said a group of us would go to support them.

Unfortunately Angie and myself were amogst the group that went along to see them but they weren't there. Would have been nice if they had just replied to the thread and said things hadn't worked out for them!

As you'll notice they kind of disappeared part way through the thread. They also failed to turn up at the Snetterton Round of the British GT that they said they were going to be at when we had said a group of us would go to support them.

Unfortunately Angie and myself were amogst the group that went along to see them but they weren't there. Would have been nice if they had just replied to the thread and said things hadn't worked out for them!

I tried calling them today but got no answer. Same thing that Fiona said, that they had entered some rounds but not turned up:( hopefully though they will turn up at Brands as they have just put an entry in.

:yeahthat:

If we don't make 10 whats the normal spectator prices, can you just pay on the Gate? My Supra is in bits at the moment so I will more than likely coming down in my Starlet (everyday car).

Thanks

Kevin

Thats just for the hospitality Kevin, £90. Yes you can buy the tickets on the gate just to spectate. £14 for the normal tickets :D

http://www.britishgt.com