The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the one who got conned

Guest the conned stu

Guest the conned stu

hello

this is the thick twat who lost £3,000 out of stupidity

since the topic is now closed because it was "rubbish" im am posting to tell those who think this is all a joke that it is all quite true

i was able to look round the counter at the police station and see the words,

***** , ***** , and the name ***** from here i set about the solihul phone book and found the rest of the address and phone number, i drove the best part of 50 miles to speak to the registered owner unfortunately the only person home was gregs mum who i explained everything to.

this is now a police matter,

not that anything will be done as i would have more luck resolving this myself

the police do not see this as a criminal offence or fraud which i thinl is disgusting.

the ebay listing has been removed and the seller is no longer registered

i would go in to more specific detail but i think the only people who should be privey to that are me and greg

this can be deleted if not appropriate

thankyou

Edited by mawby to remove personal details

Not being funny but the I sold my MR2 to a guy in northern Island he bought it through ebay and hadn't even seen the car just 5 pics or so. 3 days after the auction a truck turned up and put it on the back paid me the £1600 for the car and off it went.

i bought a car off ebay without seeing it and it's fine. come to that i bought Mertoc off lewis without seeing her although i did a lot of checks on the car first, got in touch with Pete the previous owner etc. Its how eBay operates, that bit isn't daft.

Buying a cheap car from abroad is but there you go. Police want a kick too, not right they don't pull eBay's records on this guy.

m.

I'll take that as a written apology stealthost for half-slating my claim that this happened on the other thread. Thanks. Greg.

Will you? That isn't what it was. I think you need to read the old thread again buddy. No slating, no bitching, just my own doubt in my own opinion.

hey ho

Just to advise, the fake sller used a Youth Hostel address in Rome to register his ebay account and contact point. Not surprisingly he's gone now. Once again Stu my deepest apologies mate and like I said, if I ever sell the beauty which I may do after all the hassle it's brought me so far, you get first refusal for a decent price too.

May hurt more pal, but if you ever fancy a spin in her mate then give me a shout and i'll come see you. Cheers and I'll be in contact once i've had an update from my end on police matters.