The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OMG Single is Fast

jazz1

Wow i was just on my way to the gym as i had to walk due to my car being broken down anyways as im walking through a car park near my house i see a nice black supra so decided to say hello. Turns out that the guy is on this forum and his names RUSH, got chatting seems like such a top bloke :D then he poped his bonnet and all i saw was this big masive single turbo. He also was kind enough to give me a lift to my gym and on the way damn i shit my pants when he put his foot down. Rush thanks for the lift and taking me for a spin you seem like such a top bloke and that supra is bloooooooody fast nice one:thumbs:

Jazz, I reackon Rush's car isn't going to be any quicker than a Good BPU car. Its got a little more at top end but will lack low and mid range of a TT. Have you ever been in a high powered BPU car before?

(I really mean no offence to you Rush! I know you car isn't complete yet in its mods, it'll be a beast once fuel and mapping is done :) )

Jazz, I reackon Rush's car isn't going to be any quicker than a Good BPU car. Its got a little more at top end but will lack low and mid range of a TT. Have you ever been in a high powered BPU car before?

(I really mean no offence to you Rush! I know you car isn't complete yet in its mods, it'll be a beast once fuel and mapping is done :) )

Darryl ill have to disagree, as i have driven it for my self and compared it to my set up and in my personal opinion as i have driven both his car and mine (BPU 1.25Bar) and have sat in numerous BPU TT's that his car is slighly quicker than a BPU TT more so noticeable at mid range and top end, Low down its pretty much neck and neck. (plus hes only running 1.1 with 440's, with 650's at 1.4Bar its should be very quick)

Ray whos UK spec is running 1.25-1.3Bar with FMIC and 6 Speed manual could only manage to keep up with Rush in a race which involved Rush, Ray and Lui, and i regard Rays BPU supe as one of the quickest BPU supes out there.

Ray whos UK spec running 1.25-1.3Bar with FMIC and 6 Speed manual could only manage to keep up with Rush in a race which involved Rush, Ray and Lui, and i regards Rays BPU supe as one of the quickest BPU supes ones out there.

Exactly, which is why I said what I said above. Its not the same story I heard from certain people either ;)

Any idea if Ray's going to the Jap show final? I feel a challenge coming on :D (all in good fun of course!)

Exactly, which is why I said what I said above. Its not the same story I heard from certain people either ;)

Any idea if Ray's going to the Jap show final? I feel a challenge coming on :D (all in good fun of course!)

Lol quality, J spec TT BPU Vs UK Spec TT (He does like to run 1.3 bar).

I think he'll have you:)

Lol quality, J spec TT BPU Vs UK Spec TT (He does like to run 1.3 bar).

I think he'll have you:)

I was behind Ray when we were on the convoy to France..When the Motorways opened up and we had a play (we all stayed in a line) - I felt that I had more grunt than him! Also had top end Race with LUi with me coming out on top everytime! My second turbo comes online at 3.5 k revs (Dyno proven) and my peak power is a bit more earlier than most BPU's.

As Darryl is quicker than me on the quarter mile, my money is definitely on Darryl!

;)