The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To all Supra owners

Guest huwt4ng

Guest huwt4ng

I bet it feels really good when your car is getting MOT'd and your proudly stood there whilst the guy is trying to figure out whats what under the hood. Does it?

gonna say - when i get my car done i take it to the 1 and only garage that i trust 100%. Anyone else and I'm panicking that he'll be messing with stuff, nicking stuff, or damaging my pride and joy.

Its a leon, not a supra - but with my supra I'll be worse.

I bet it feels really good when your car is getting MOT'd and your proudly stood there whilst the guy is trying to figure out whats what under the hood. Does it?

Do they look under the hood? I can't recall seeing that at my MOT. I stood and watched the whole thing except when I had to sit in the car as he couldn't work out the lights! :rolleyes:

gonna say - when i get my car done i take it to the 1 and only garage that i trust 100%. Anyone else and I'm panicking that he'll be messing with stuff, nicking stuff, or damaging my pride and joy.

Its a leon, not a supra - but with my supra I'll be worse.

My thoughts exactly mate. I will never leave my car at an MOT station - it has to be one of those while-you-wait jobbies where you can stand next to your pride and joy:blink: !!