The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do i shift this car ??

Guest wackojacko

Guest wackojacko

Supra SZ 93’ in Silver

I bought this car 5months ago, although now I have been forced to travel a lot more by work and so I am looking at a different car, Probably an 04’ Seat Leon Cupra R

I bought the car for £4500 in March since then…

Sigma CAT 1 Alarm £350

17’’ Deep Dish Wheels with as new Goodyear F1’s bought from Paul E.. £500

Price will include old 16’ wheels with good tread and some front brake bits and pieces.

Also a Private Plate, F26 JAP and 128Kms.... MANUAL !!!

If I put this car in Autotrader for £3500 do you think i’m going to get any response ? I was thinking of buying a new car first and then selling the supra afterwards, I’m just scared that I won’t be able to shift the Supra at all !!!

Any Advice on the best way to shift a Supra, there are far too many silly cheap ones out there !!!!

Cheers Rob/

Any Advice on the best way to shift a Supra, there are far too many silly cheap ones out there !!!!

Don't panic.

If yours is a good one someone will appreciate that and buy it. Don't go by value alone - there's a lot of dogs out there.

Coming up to Winter is not a good time to sell.