The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet in Banzai

JamieP

Big Shout out to the man Seb for doing the two page write up on the Supra Night at the Ace Cafe which was on the 4th July 2006 in the Banzai Mag which I organized Great Job Well Done mate

:thumbs: & big thanks to all those that turned up & make it happen

Bought the mag today, nice shot of my car in the first piccy :D

I was one of the latecomers having decided at the last moment to pop over. Well organised, good to see some old and new faces and a nice writeup. Makes it well worth the effort.

Cheers!

Big thank you to Lui for the organising and jamiep for showing us the pics.

Is this now in the newsagents then or just for subscription peeps?! Sure I was looking for it on Friday and couldn't find the latest one!! :(

May be able to get it tommorrow as my old newsagent where I used to live gets all 3 still from when I asked them to get it in!! :D

Nice pic of mine and Steve L's black beasties and one of my engine bay as well!!! Going up in the world 2 pics of me in 2 months!!!! ;) :D

Was in the shot with Steve Chalmers at the J-Tuner stand in the feature on the Japshow as well!! Well chuffed!

Thanks again guys was a great night out despite finding out my bottom end was knocking!! ;) :D

Cheers,

Pete

Nice pics - finally I'm famous ! - even though its my back....

Again Pete gets in a photo, but at least its not just my foot thats famous this time :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Lui for organising, it was good to get together with so many nice supes. Didn't get to meet everyone, which was a shame, so I'll have to try harder next time ;)

And - thanks to Seb for making my back famous :innocent: