monkey76364

A face lift for a dash !!!!  

32 members have voted

1. 1. A face lift for a dash !!!!

• Yes would love to have mine done
    • Would consider it at some time
    • Not really now go back to sleep
    • No coz I have offered this for years

Just to see if any one is interested in me helping out and offerig my services to clean up and re-spray thier dash.

I have looked and cant se if any one else on here does it as I dont want to steep on any ones toes, so before I see about clearing it with the Mods just wanted to see if it was worth it or not. :)

I dont mind if no ones bothered about it, but would keep me off mallets mallet and NWS all wekend lol :D

If not i can always offewr my advice about it !

What sort of time turn-a-round you think you looking at for this?

as i want to get the poxy wood effect of mine but cant be with out the supe for long as its my only motor?!?

any info would be a help mate,, cheers

I recon it would be a weekend job for me.... give or take any mishaps lol....

Plus how ever long the postage takes.

If I had enoug interedsted then def would work on a swap basis then if I did have issues with it taking a day or 2 more it wouldnt be as bad and your supe would still be on the road.

Lovatt is a busy man nowadays and hardly uses the forum. If you are going to do it then i think you should put it to a vote & pay the traders fee and get spraying :D

I have no probs paying that, was just testing the water.

Would be nice to put something back into the club after all the help have had:)

Think I will send Lovatt a little message as well, dont want to upset any one !!!

I have no probs paying that, was just testing the water.

Would be nice to put something back into the club after all the help have had:)

Think I will send Lovatt a little message as well, dont want to upset any one !!!

Sorry my post wasn't meant to be as abrupt as it sounded.:) Speak to Mawby about applying to become a trader as the members of the club have to vote you in so the vote could take a week. Good luck, as an aside you should also think about doing the leccy window switches as well ;)

Lovatt does it mate, and has a really good rep, I have seen his work and its first class, Also Miami Gt do it too iirc

I've used lovatt in the past and his work is abissmal http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=51150&highlight=lights+wrong

I always welcome another member offering thier services (provided that they abide by the club's rules) and that the quality of their work is 1st class.

Moreover they give a toss about customer satisfaction which some of the dealers dont care about.

Okay will put it to the Mods and see what they come u with. Needed to make sure it wasnt going to get nasty on here if I offered and someone did it lol.

As for the window switch, that woulkdnt be a problem either as I think it looks better with that done too (doing mine this weeekend).

Money wise I still have to work it all out but I think it would be around £80-100 with p&p

I recon it would be a weekend job for me.... give or take any mishaps lol....

Plus how ever long the postage takes.

If I had enoug interedsted then def would work on a swap basis then if I did have issues with it taking a day or 2 more it wouldnt be as bad and your supe would still be on the road.

Sounding good mate..

If you run with this let me know as I am interested.. may not be straight away as i have a kit on the way over from the land of the riseing sun.. finding pennies and all that..

good luck with the venture..

I've used lovatt in the past and his work is abissmal

LOL! Let it never be said you hold a grudge Imi :)

Really happy for you mate - good luck with the service - have got a set to send to you straight away! :)

Please confirm you are removing all that rubber crap first before any spraying (sorry if teaching grandma / eggs etc) :) ;)

I've used lovatt in the past and his work is abissmal http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=51150&highlight=lights+wrong

I always welcome another member offering thier services (provided that they abide by the club's rules) and that the quality of their work is 1st class.

Moreover they give a toss about customer satisfaction which some of the dealers dont care about.

Just read that entire thread, did you ever get the outcome you deserved?

Sorry, Im just nosey.

(monkey76364 as mentioned, Im very interested) :)