The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats this....?

charlton

Its on the passenger side and iIt doesn't say "pull" or anything like that but yet people always pull it. I'm not sure what it does but I think it should be stuck to the side of the door pocket as there feels like there is something like it on the drivers side I've tried puling it as far as I dare but get scared as it keeps going!!!

any ideas anyone?

DSC002601.JPG DSC002611.JPG

Also how different are the N/A and TT engines? can you tune the N/A to the same power as a TT? Also if I turbo my N/A is it possible to loose that thing that goes over the top of the engine so it looks like a TT? (Sorry cant think of what its called at the moment)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its on the passenger side and iIt doesn't say "pull" or anything like that but yet people always pull it. I'm not sure what it does but I think it should be stuck to the side of the door pocket as there feels like there is something like it on the drivers side I've tried puling it as far as I dare but get scared as it keeps going!!!

any ideas anyone?

[ATTACH]41737[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]41738[/ATTACH]

Also how different are the N/A and TT engines? can you tune the N/A to the same power as a TT? Also if I turbo my N/A is it possible to loose that thing that goes over the top of the engine so it looks like a TT? (Sorry cant think of what its called at the moment)

That's random - not std

and no :)

thanks

ejector seat/parachute. if you pull it while driving over 80mph the seat will eject with you in there and a parachute will burst out so that you have a safe landing :) toyota thought about everything didnt they :D

Jurgen - Thanks, I would have thought that would be on the aero so you wouldn't hit the roof when its pulled!

Dave Henshall - It doesn't say to pull it I'm just taking the p!ss outta everyone who gets in the car and pulls it and says "whats this?"

SupraStar 3000 - Dont be silly its a N/A

edd_t - Just because its a N/A there is no need to take the p

Ewen Foster - No, but it has a pedal that goes "grrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhh" when I press it!!

I couldn't be bothered putting smilies after all of those replies so here they are now :D :d :D :d :p :p :p